Which game should I get?

A place to talk about the simulation: dicuss how it works and what it does, and share what you've discovered.
Sanjay852

Which game should I get?

Post by Sanjay852 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:51 am

My parents have a strict video game policy, so I rarely get new games. Next weekend, I'll have the chance to get one and only one new game. I decided to show you guys my 4 favourites and ask your opinions.

Slime Rancher

An Early Access game, Slime Rancher sets you as a farmer of the native population of cute alien slimes.

Stardew Valley

A farming simulator similar to Harvest Moon, offering more than 40 hours of gameplay

Undertale

Ok, I can't think of a blurb for UT, but you probably all know it, and if you don't, there's a link right there.

Species ALRE

An evolution simulator similar-ish to Spore, chose your creature and help them evolve

So, those are my options. I'll be waiting on your opinions

jiofi.local.html
router network
Last edited by Sanjay852 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tiberius

Re: Which game should I get?

Post by Tiberius » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:44 pm

Sanjay852 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:51 am
My parents have a strict video game policy, so I rarely get new games. Next weekend, I'll have the chance to get one and only one new game. I decided to show you guys my 4 favourites and ask your opinions.

Slime Rancher

An Early Access game, Slime Rancher sets you as a farmer of the native population of cute alien slimes.

Stardew Valley

A farming simulator similar to Harvest Moon, offering more than 40 hours of gameplay

Undertale

Ok, I can't think of a blurb for UT, but you probably all know it, and if you don't, there's a link right there.

Species ALRE

An evolution simulator similar-ish to Spore, chose your creature and help them evolve

So, those are my options. I'll be waiting on your opinions
Get Undertale or Stardew. Species is great, but I can't imagine playing it for more than several hours.