Suggestions Thread for BPVCT [Official!]

Spread the word, and vote for a new body part to see in Species 0.7.0 every fortnight!
User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19203
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: Suggestions Thread for BPVCT [Official!]

Post by 20 characters! » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:59 pm

Prudentia wrote:Hooves.
...but we already have hooves in the game.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Alexcat989
Posts: 2489
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:35 am
Location: Now with Eldritch Paganism!™
Contact:

Re: Suggestions Thread for BPVCT [Official!]

Post by Alexcat989 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:08 am

CAT EARS!!!!!
SCREW YOU I AM THE ARCH-EMPOROR
Staff of the Official Discord
Image
Uses Cate/Cates pronouns
Image

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19203
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: Suggestions Thread for BPVCT [Official!]

Post by 20 characters! » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:00 am

Alexcat989 wrote:CAT EARS!!!!!
I already suggested fox ears, because the are 100% better looking.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Alexcat989
Posts: 2489
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:35 am
Location: Now with Eldritch Paganism!™
Contact:

Re: Suggestions Thread for BPVCT [Official!]

Post by Alexcat989 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:26 am

20 characters! wrote:
Alexcat989 wrote:CAT EARS!!!!!
I already suggested fox ears, because the are 100% better looking.
90% of the internet will disagree
SCREW YOU I AM THE ARCH-EMPOROR
Staff of the Official Discord
Image
Uses Cate/Cates pronouns
Image

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19203
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: Suggestions Thread for BPVCT [Official!]

Post by 20 characters! » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:15 am

Alexcat989 wrote:
20 characters! wrote:
Alexcat989 wrote:CAT EARS!!!!!
I already suggested fox ears, because the are 100% better looking.
90% of the internet will disagree
90% OF HOUSE FLIES ADVOCATE EATING DACAYING MATERIAL, THE MAGORITY IS ALWAYS RIGHT. :lol:
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Prudentia
Posts: 3947
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:56 am

Re: Suggestions Thread for BPVCT [Official!]

Post by Prudentia » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:27 am

20 characters! wrote:
Prudentia wrote:Hooves.
...but we already have hooves in the game.
But they are all singular, as perssiadactyl, horse like. There are no Artiodactyl hooves.
Black Rockfish, Sebastes melanops, ~12 inches, of the coast of Newport, Oregon.

User avatar
averious
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:34 pm
Location: 'Murica

Re: Suggestions Thread for BPVCT [Official!]

Post by averious » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:02 am

Prudentia wrote:
20 characters! wrote:
Prudentia wrote:Hooves.
...but we already have hooves in the game.
But they are all singular, as perssiadactyl, horse like. There are no Artiodactyl hooves.
Those are like deer hooves right?
Flood it. Flooding them will take out the population for the most part. I think. And make it really cold. That ought to do it.
Image

User avatar
Prudentia
Posts: 3947
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:56 am

Re: Suggestions Thread for BPVCT [Official!]

Post by Prudentia » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:15 am

averious wrote:
Prudentia wrote:
20 characters! wrote:
...but we already have hooves in the game.
But they are all singular, as perssiadactyl, horse like. There are no Artiodactyl hooves.
Those are like deer hooves right?
Yep. But we could also do tri-split or quad split hooves too.
Black Rockfish, Sebastes melanops, ~12 inches, of the coast of Newport, Oregon.

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19203
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: Suggestions Thread for BPVCT [Official!]

Post by 20 characters! » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:45 pm

Green vine snake; head.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (121.25 KiB) Viewed 7448 times
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Alexcat989
Posts: 2489
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:35 am
Location: Now with Eldritch Paganism!™
Contact:

Re: Suggestions Thread for BPVCT [Official!]

Post by Alexcat989 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:54 pm

20 characters! wrote:Green vine snake; head.
that snake looks unnaturally happy
SCREW YOU I AM THE ARCH-EMPOROR
Staff of the Official Discord
Image
Uses Cate/Cates pronouns
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests