Security Weakness

It's work complete, the playtesting forum rides off into the sunset.
ClassyAmoeba
Location: On a planet orbiting a star orbiting the all mighty Quasar, but at a safe distance

Security Weakness

Post by ClassyAmoeba » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:41 pm

It seems that through the jump to button in the user control panel, I have reached the playtesting forum when we are not playtesting. Sorry about that, but I strongly suggest that we install greater security measures in this hive of death, terror and, worst of all, bugs. For example, perhaps you could prevent new topics from being made by anyone except the moderators, or admins. That would be a good idea, assuming that we did not want this subforum to become a place of ludicrous scum and villainy. Or, you know, we could make a subforum made specifically for this purpose...
Quasar wrote:Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Quasar IC 1101 wgah'nagl fhtagn
Do not provoke my wrath.
This will be my only warning

Grockstar124

Re: Security Weakness

Post by Grockstar124 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:40 am

ClassyAmoeba wrote:It seems that through the jump to button in the user control panel, I have reached the playtesting forum when we are not playtesting. Sorry about that, but I strongly suggest that we install greater security measures in this hive of death, terror and, worst of all, bugs. For example, perhaps you could prevent new topics from being made by anyone except the moderators, or admins. That would be a good idea, assuming that we did not want this subforum to become a place of ludicrous scum and villainy. Or, you know, we could make a subforum made specifically for this purpose...
Quasar wrote:Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Quasar IC 1101 wgah'nagl fhtagn
Yeah, I noticed that as well. Was tempted to comment here to get his attention, but the whole "don't want to be banned" thing got in my way.
See how the game of life is never won, you only play
Bore him and you will find you're crumpled up and thrown away
Clinging to fate and blaming it when life won't go your way
Such a laugh, HA! Life is just a game!

↑The Game of Life↓

20 characters!

Re: Security Weakness

Post by 20 characters! » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:37 am

It's not really a security issue, we are all allowed to platter. I beleive all that's required is being a member of the forum.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage