Game Locks up

Let us know about the harmful mutations afflicting the game. Also contains a list of known bugs and workarounds.
nadinecallan

Game Locks up

Post by nadinecallan » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:38 am

I really like the premise of the game however I have not been able to get much enjoyment from it. Every time I've started it I've woken up to it locked up and I have to force close the game. It's only ever gotten to day 1 once. I've only started without changing the settings for world generation. I've started it up before bed set it to 10x fast forward and woke some time later with it locked up and not sure how long it ran. I've recovered the save only to have it lock up again a few min later. It seems to do it when it autosaves. I'm trying again now and the game is only using 45% of my gpu memory. I've attached the crash logs and screen shots of my pc specs and the task manager.

Let me know if anything else is needed.

Thanks
Nadine
Attachments
game2.png
Task Manager
game2.png (13.68 KiB) Viewed 1578 times
game.png
PC Specs
game.png (59.1 KiB) Viewed 1578 times
Crash Log.zip
Crash Log
(1.28 KiB) Downloaded 121 times

magmacube_tr
Location: Somewhere where those pesky federals can't find me.

Re: Game Locks up

Post by magmacube_tr » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:57 pm

nadinecallan wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:38 am
I really like the premise of the game however I have not been able to get much enjoyment from it. Every time I've started it I've woken up to it locked up and I have to force close the game. It's only ever gotten to day 1 once. I've only started without changing the settings for world generation. I've started it up before bed set it to 10x fast forward and woke some time later with it locked up and not sure how long it ran. I've recovered the save only to have it lock up again a few min later. It seems to do it when it autosaves. I'm trying again now and the game is only using 45% of my gpu memory. I've attached the crash logs and screen shots of my pc specs and the task manager.

Let me know if anything else is needed.

Thanks
Nadine
Yeah, that is a reoccuring problem in 13.0. It is still in development, so it is still not stable.

Are you using experimental versions?
Your everyday cube of molten rock. Also, look, a baby dragon.

░░▄▄▄░░▄▄██████▀
░▀▀██░███████▀▀
░▄█▀░███████▀
██▄▄███████████▄▄
▀█████████████▀

But thats a swa-

Shut up! This is the closest thing I could find.